Indoor Environmental Systems, Inc. provides phone/virtual consultation regarding how to reduce your exposure to environmental stressors in your home, car and office and enhance your environment for optimal health.
- Steven J McLeod is a board certified indoor environmentalist with 30 yrs of training and experience in both residential and commercial environmental assessments for indoor air & water quality, electromagnetic fields, lighting, earthing, etc: Refer to resume.
- A phone/virtual consultation provides a quick and easy way to get an expert opinion on your situation, and develop a plan that is specific to your needs.
- If you’re not in our crews service area, then we collaborate and build a team of local experts to help remediate your situation and improve your environment for your greater health and happiness.
- Each home is unique and everyone’s health needs are different, so developing a plan that brings together the building and personal health assessment, remediation and ongoing maintenance so that your pollutant exposure is less than your physiological threshold for symptoms reaction is crucial for the success of your “healthy home project.”
Let’s talk about your needs, wants and primary goal:
- Building assessment (is my home making me sick, and wasting energy)
- Testing for toxins in your home and body (what’s in my air, and is it in my body)
- Analyzing test results (molds, mycotoxins, allergens, electromagnetic fields, radon, glyphosate, etc., and how these environmental stressors affect your health: reference the IES Health Expert panel
- Remediation plan/protocol (lets get clear on what & how the remediation is done)
- Clearance testing (creating a clearance standard that meets your needs, budget and the remediator’s ability)
- IAQ maintenance: Air filtration, ventilation, house cleaning, etc. (clean today yet dirty tomorrow is not a good value – maintaining your home below your allergen threshold is our secondary goal)
- Primary Benefits; improved indoor air quality and energy efficiency, reduced carbon footprint and energy costs
- We fixed what’s broken then optimize your home for sleep, recovery overall well-being.
- Housecleaning: efficient ways to keep it clean; air filtration, HEPA vacuum cleaner, pollutant control behaviors, “who’s doing the housecleaning”?
- Clean zone in your home, specific to your wants and needs; 1st: sleep/bedroom (love a great nights sleep), and therapy room for mental, physical and emotional repair = a better day and longer future
- Therapy room: Earthing/Grounding, infrared light and heat, PMF (pulsed magnetic fields) etc. Therapy room is designed to help you relax and rejuvenate by using ancient techniques and modern science, which gives you control over your nervous system helping you to reduce your information and support mitochondrial ( cellular energy) health. A great nights sleep and a visit to your therapy room and you’re manifest your needs and wants with greater clarity, energy, and efficiency with a smile on your face.
- Building optimization: energy efficiencies, and electrical generation with solar panels, home aquaponics & hydroponics food production
Cost: $75 per booked hour
But First.....Get A Free, No Obligation Consultation!
Simply fill in the contact form below and we'll contact you or call us today at 919-234-9802.
If you’ve already spoken with Steve and want to move forward with booking an hour consultation, click the image below to proceed:
Already created an account with us and/or booked an upcoming appointment you want to view: