Undetected pollutants, from dust to viruses to changes in air pressure, can cause joint pain, headaches, and even illness. uHoo gives you the specific information you need to address the root causes of poor indoor air quality, right on your smartphone.
Since you can only manage what you can measure, the uHoo air quality monitor uses a free mobile app with all the tools you need to track your indoor air quality and respond quickly and effectively to alerts.
uHoo measures these indoor air factors that can affect your health and well-being.
- Temperature – Sleep better with perfect temperature control
- Humidity – Prevent mold and mildew that can cause severe allergic reactions
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) – Sharpen your focus by eliminating this dangerous gas
- VOC’s – Fewer chemicals are better for both body and mind health
- Dust (PM2.5) – Reduce allergic reactions
- Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) – Handle fumes that can cause headaches and confusion
- Ozone – Eliminate this irritant from your home or office
- Air Pressure – Minimize headaches and other annoying symptoms
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) – In small amounts, this gas causes fatigue and weariness
- Virus Index – Disinfect when the virus index is elevated, to prevent illness.
Smart, Seamless Operation
uHoo air quality sensor syncs with any IFTTT-compatible device and works with Nest, Roomba, Alexa, Google Assistant, so you can schedule home cleaning tasks, climate control, and more . Pair it with air purifiers, thermostats, dehumidifiers, and hundreds of other devices.
Simply plug in uHoo, connect to your Wi-Fi, and you’ll receive 24/7 feedback through its nine precisely calibrated sensors. Set up devices in various rooms and sync them all via the app. You can even record data using Google Sheets through IFTTT.
Not only can you see impressive data about your indoor air quality, but you also receive personalized tips so you can effectively address problems. With specific information, your indoor air can be cleaner for improved respiratory health and overall well-being.
uHoo is just as effective at the office to help create a more productive work environment, or in a school setting for better student focus and concentration.
- Room-to-Room Monitoring: uHoo should be set up in one room and not moved fro room to room, however you can set up multiple uHoo sensors throughout your home or office, then sync using the app for at-a-glance information for all locations.
- Cost-Efficient: uHoo uses only 900mW at normal operation and 1.5W during data transmission.
- Compact & Sleek: Barely larger than a coffee mug, uHoo has a small footprint and a slim, white design that fits in easily anywhere.
- Processor: 32-bit ARM-based
- Security: 128-bit AES end-to-end encryption
- Certifications: FCC, CE, PSE, TELEC, NTC, KC, REACH, RoHS