Powerful, Quiet and Compact
Designed by an aeronautical engineer, the Blast Mini combines an efficient, heavy-duty motor with a centripetal “squirrel cage” fan to deliver 860 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of clean air at only 53 dB and using only 144 watts. Along with the best of class H13 (99.97%) HEPA filter, the Blast Mini cleans air quickly and effectively.
The Blast Mini is perfect for larger areas in homes, offices, schools, restaurants, gyms, medical and senior care facilities, thanks to its quality finish and easily moveable design. Cleaning the air in a 3,075 sq ft area every 30 minutes provides you with confidence knowing the air you are breathing is clean.
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR): The Blast Mini’s air flow capacity of 860 cubic feet per minute (CFM) is too high for the CADR Testing protocol, which is limited to 450 CFM. For something as powerful as the Blast Mini we suggest using Air Changes per Hour (ACH) to determine efficacy
- Air Flow: 860 Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM)
- Area Cleaned (ACH): 3,075 sq ft filtered every 30 min (2 ACH) or 1,538 sq ft filtered 4 times per hour (4 ACH)
- Noise level: 44 – 49 -53 dB
- Power consumption (Watts): 41 – 84 – 144
- Dimensions: 26.6” x 25.3” x 14.4”, Weight: 59 lbs.
- Uses a H13 HEPA filter with a 2-year life span to help protect you from viruses, bacteria, mold, allergens, dust mites and pollen
- Optional carbon filter to remove gaseous pollutants such as NOx, SOx, ozone an radon as well as formaldehyde and other volatile organic compounds (VOC’s) with a 12 – 18-month life span
- Includes permanent Pre-Filter that can be vacuumed or removed and washed