2 day turn around time (includes sample kit and lab-report)
Swab test any surface to detect the genetic signature (RNA) of the SARS-CoV-2 virus in swab samples from contaminated environmental surfaces using clinical instrumentation using RT-PCR for specific detection of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19). RT-PCR, a molecular diagnostic test detects and quantifies the viral RNA using real time (RT) reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction (PCR). Positive results indicate the presence of the viral genetic material SARS- CoV-2 nucleic material but does not rule out the presence of other viral and bacterial contamination. The results are reported as detect or non-detect per sample provided.
- Ship overnight for 2 day turn around time for the laboratory report (not included in cost)
- Laboratory National Accreditation’s and Certifications – AIHA, NVLAP, CDC ELITE
- Testing Protocol Brochure
- COVID-19 Surface Test Brochure
- View The Cleaning/Disinfecting Protocol
There are no reviews yet.