Airthings Wave Plus is the first ever smart indoor air quality monitor with radon detection, designed for homes and all populated spaces. A clean air detector enabling you to gain full visibility into six factors; radon, airborne chemicals (TVOCs), carbon dioxide (CO2) humidity, temperature and air pressure. Radon is the leading cause of lung cancer among non-smokers, according to EPA estimates. Protect your family by ensuring radon gas levels stay low by monitoring daily. Breathe easy knowing your air is free of toxins and chemicals (VOCs) found in everyday items. Airthings Wave Plus is Battery operated allowing you to install anywhere, with 16 months battery life using Bluetooth. Airthings Wave Plus gives you complete control over your indoor air quality via the free app and online Dashboard. Getting started with the Airthings Wave app is easy, create your free profile and then follow the setup guide in the Airthings App. A 7-Day settling period allows sensors to adjust to their new environment and to observe a typical cycle of air quality. Wave Plus is a smart home device that works with Alexa, Google Assistant and IFTTT (if this then that) giving you an integrated clean air experience. By monitoring daily, you can avoid radon side effects, get the best indoor humidity level, low voc levels and low carbon dioxide levels. Made to the best indoor air quality standards, Airthings Wave Plus is a necessity in every home.
- TAKE CONTROL OF INDOOR AIR: Know what’s in the air you breathe so you can take action, dramatically improve indoor air quality and keep your family safe.
- RELIABLE RADON RESULTS: As radon levels fluctuate daily, long term measuring is necessary. Airthings Wave Plus measures radon accurately and reliably.
- CLEAN AIR SENSORS: Radon, Carbon Dioxide (CO2), toxins and chemicals (Total VOCs), humidity, temperature and air pressure sensors allow you to gain full visibility into six key indoor air factors.
- QUICK AND CLEAR RESULTS: Connect via Bluetooth to the Airthings App or log in to the Airthings Dashboard online for detailed insights into your air.
- EASY TO UNDERSTAND: Simply wave in front of the device to receive a color-coded visual indication of the overall air quality; Green (Low), Yellow (Warning), Red (Danger).
- SMART HOME INTEGRATION: Airthings Wave Plus works seamlessly with Alexa, Google Assistant and IFTTT (if this then that).
- Product Warranty: 12 months warranty
- Shipping Date: Ships within 2 business days
- Radon: Yes
- TVOCs: Yes
- CO2: Yes
- Temperature: Yes
- Humidity: Yes
- Pressure: Yes
- Tilt: No
- Light: No
“Provides a lot of data. This thing does a lot! You’ll need a smart phone and the app to get things going. Install it and wait a week so it can calibrate. Then you’re off and running and able to see all kinds of interesting data about the air quality of your house. This will read the radon, TVOCs, CO2, humidity, temperature, and barometric pressure inside your house. It suggests installing downstairs. We have this in the hallway downstairs which is kind of in the middle of the house. It seems to get a pretty good reading there. The app is pretty cool because it will show you the data over weeks, months, hours etc. This is great for anyone who wants to keep an eye on the stuff you cant see. With a new baby, I find myself really wanting to monitor the air quality of our home. We also have 2 dogs so I want to be sure everything is as safe as possible for everyone in our home. The unit itself is super easy to install. You have to mount a little plate but then the actual device has a magnet and it just sticks on there. It’s about the size of a smoke detector. You can also wave your hand in front of it and get a color coded response about the quality of your air. I’ve had this up for about a month now. I haven’t had any issues with the unit so far and no problems with the app. Very simple to use but there is a lot of information and data. I’ve had to do a little research on certain things because I didn’t know all of the elements it checks for. Overall this would be a good unit for anyone who is concerned about air quality in their home. Or just wants to be extra safe from those things you cant always see.” – Memphis, TN Buyer