Compact and versatile, this air quality monitor features a wave function and hub functionality for use with additional monitors. Monitor uses 6 AA batteries which usually last about two years.
Whether you live in a rural or urban setting, you can be exposed to Radon in unhealthy levels. The Airthings View tracks Radon gas which is the 2nd leading cause of lung cancer in the US, behind smoking. Initial calibration times for VOC and CO2 is 7 days.
- Radon: Sampling is conducted using a passive diffusion chamber with Alpha spectrometry. Accuracy at 5.4pCi/L / 200Bq/m3. After 7 days ~ 10%; after 2 months ~ %5
- PM2.5: This is particulate matter such as pollen, fine dust, and other particles that are 2.5 microns or less in width. These can irritate lungs and agitate preexisting conditions like asthma.
- CO2: Elevated carbon dioxide levels can impact the ability to concentrate, sleep patterns, and decision-making. It also indicates elevated aerosols levels—which can contain viruses and bacteria.
- VOC: Volatile Organic Chemicals are airborne chemicals in our homes from everyday household products and processes like cooking and heating, that can have a negative effect on health.
- Humidity: High humidity levels can allow mold and mildew to form, and also promote the spread of viruses and aggravate asthma symptoms.
- Temperature: Tracks temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Air Pressure: Air pressure can affect Radon levels and indicate weather patterns that can cause headaches and joint pain.
Wave and Display
Simply wave a hand in front of the Airthings View Plus Radon & Air Quality Monitor to activate the display that shows all pollutants that exceed or fall below recommended levels.
This model, similar to other Airthings air quality monitors, is equipped with a color-coded indicator that shows the overall air quality with a green – good, yellow – fair, or red – poor, light. View outside pollutant levels on the product display and receive notifications as well as tips and insights on the Airthings App dashboard.
Connect for Details & More
Wi-Fi enabled, you can connect the Airthings View with additional devices in locations around your home or office. View air quality conditions in each location along with specific pollutant levels.
The Airthings App can be downloaded from the Apple Store and Google Play and the monitor can be controlled using Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. It can also be connected with IFTTT.
The Airthings View Plus Radon & Air Quality Monitor will help keep you and your family safe from air pollutants, PM, CO2, humidity, temp, VOC’s, and air pressure. Activate the display with a wave of your hand and connect for wireless control using Alexa or Google Assistant.