Air, Ambience, & Art – Made to fit your wall!
Looking for ways to improve your home or office air quality? Check out our easy and enjoyable living walls. A living wall is living art; vibrant colored plants enhance any room and also purify the air!
The look, the feel and the air quality will delight and intrigue you. No more stale, dry, irritating air. Plants are nature’s air purifiers and when a bunch of them get together it’s a vibrant gathering with fantastic results!
- Design Keeps Walls Dry
- UV and Mold Resistant
- 100% Recycled Nylon Felt
- Let Grow or Change and Re-Arrange
- A Hidden Soaker Hose Waters the Top Row
- Water Wicks Down and Drips into a Holding Tank
- Thick Felt Holds and Slowly Releases Water
- Recycle Water or Drain Away
- Roots Grow into the Felt
- Great for Herb Farm
Each plant is individually wrapped for easy moving ability. Design and redesign your wall time and time again. These incredible plant walls will purify your air, absorb noise and add much needed color to make your indoor space more enjoyable!
Plant walls can hang inside your home or office, providing you with an exciting and unique natural element. Re-use the planters indefinitely, creating indoor or outdoor seasonal gardens all year round.
How does it work? Self-Watering Hybrid-Ponic Systems
HYBRID-PONIC Florafelt garden panels are irrigated from the top row and the microfibers in the felt wick the water to the plants below. Excess water can be re-circulated or drained away, or simply allowed to drip in the proper outdoor setting. Nutrient water can be added as the plants mature, creating a hydroponic living wall system that allows your plants to flourish for years.
Herbs & Vegetables • Flowers • Tropicals • Succulents • Shade and Sun • Indoors and Outdoors
- The light weight panels of pockets come in different sizes and numbers of pockets.
- The panels are hung by hooks or nailed directly to the wall.
- Water is supplied at the top row of pockets which wicks down through the felt and can be supplied by a drip irrigation or hand watered.
- For self-watering systems, simply fill the reservoir tank and plug in the water pump. The timer waters the plants 30 minutes a day.
- Tropical low light plants come in many verities and grow under normal home or office lighting.
- The Florafelt pocket system lets you change and re-arrange your vertical garden easily and mess-free creating a vibrant, oxygen rich environment.
- The plant roots are warped in the flora felt and banded with a rubber band. A 6” potted plant fits perfectly in the pockets.
- Simply insert the wrapped pouches into the water-wicking Florafelt pockets to create your own living wall designs. An entire wall can be planted within hours.
- Easy and mess-free. And you can re-arrange to get the perfect design.
- We can install the living wall for you or you can purchase the panels and mount and insert the plants yourself.
How much light does the vertical garden need?
That depends on the plants you use.
Plants are rated from shade to full-sun. Houseplants are generally grown in low-light indoor situations whereas succulents mostly prefer direct sun. All plants need adequate light to thrive however some plants will burn in direct sunlight. Choosing the right plants is critical for success in any garden. Contact us for advice on the type of plants that will be best for your situation.
Portable Plants On Walls – Easy to move from room to room
For easy and convenient mobility, this amazing plant wall comes with the option of wheels! This thin and lightweight system comes with a watering tank, pump and timer to keep your vertical garden perfectly fed and watered.
Air Purifiers – Let plants do their job
An abundant collection of plants convert CO2 into oxygen. Root and soil systems that grow in felt absorb toxic Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) and convert them to high nitrogen nutrient for plants. Plant walls condition the air, absorb noise and make our living space more enjoyable.