Air Duct Cleaning Will Improve indoor air quality by removing mold and debris, and sealing air leaks.
- Patented air duct cleaning method for both commercial and residential air duct cleaning.
- Air Duct Mold remediation with non-toxic products.
- Replacing air ducts that are mold contaminated or replaced to meet code.
- Mold pollutants in your home and air ducts can cause health problems.
- Common pollutants in the air ducts include: construction debris, drywall dust, pollen, skin flakes, fiberglass, and insects. Every time the central air system comes on to heat or cool, some of these pollutants are “puffed” into the air you breathe!
- Solutions for indoor air: The air ducts should be very clean, with no mold growth, air tight, and use high efficiency carbon air filters that remove allergens and chemicals.
- The EPA states: “Health effects may show up either years after exposure has occurred or only after long or repeated periods of exposure. These effects, which include some respiratory diseases, heart disease, and cancer, can be severely debilitating or fatal. It is prudent to try to improve the indoor air quality in your home even if symptoms are not noticeable.”
- *When needed a licensed HVAC contractor may be used*
Mold in your Air Ducts
Indoor air quality and mold contaminated duct liner don’t go together. Mold is common in air ducts that leak. This situation can be hazardous to your health. Contaminants build up inside the air ducts over time and make your duct system an ideal breeding ground for mold; just add moisture and toxic mold can grow. These resulting contaminants are then circulated throughout your home and affect the health and comfort of your family.
What Will Chapel Hill NC Air Duct Cleaning Include?
Have your air ducts professionally cleaned with Chapel Hill NC Air Duct Cleaning! Our experienced technicians will ensure that all contaminants, dust and debris are removed from the air ducts, leaving you with clean, safe and breathable air. Enjoy better indoor air quality and a healthier home environment with Chapel Hill NC Air Duct Cleaning today!
At Chapel Hill NC Air Duct Cleaning, we use advanced equipment to remove dirt, dust, debris, and other contaminants from air ducts, ensuring a healthier home environment for you and your family. With our comprehensive approach and specialized tools, you can trust us to clean your air ducts thoroughly and efficiently. Cleaner air is just a phone call away with Chapel Hill NC Air Duct Cleaning!
Where Can I Get Wake County NC Air Duct Mold Removal And Chapel Hill NC Air Duct Cleaning?
Get rid of mold and dust from your property’s air ducts quickly and effectively with Wake County NC Air Duct Mold Removal and Chapel Hill NC Air Duct Cleaning as you walk into our office. Our state-of-the-art technology and experienced team of professionals can help you achieve a clean and healthy indoor environment, free of airborne contaminants like mold and dust. With our fast and reliable service, you’ll be breathing better in no time!
Our professional team will thoroughly inspect and clean your air ducts, removing all traces of mold and restoring your home to a healthy environment. You’ll breathe easier knowing your air is fresh, clean, and free of toxins, so don’t wait, call us today for mold free air with Chapel Hill NC Air Duct Cleaning!
Where Can I Find Chapel Hill NC Air Duct Cleaning That Will Include Replacing Air Ducts?
Get the most out of your air ducts with Chapel Hill NC Air Duct Cleaning, which you can find easily and simply on our website at affordable prices! Our expert technicians will inspect, clean, and replace your air ducts for maximum efficiency and cleanliness. Plus, enjoy peace of mind knowing you’re breathing healthier air with our specialized cleaning and replacement services. Get the freshest air possible with Chapel Hill NC Air Duct Cleaning today!
Say goodbye to dust and dirt in your air ducts and breathe easy with our air duct cleaning help! Chapel Hill NC Air Duct Cleaning has a professional team, trained to detect potential hazards and provide comprehensive cleaning services, including air duct replacement. Keep your family safe and your home clean by visiting our website and hiring our affordable services today.
Does Wake County NC Air Duct Mold Removal Include Use Of Non Toxic Products?
Yes, Wake County NC Air Duct Mold Removal services will include the use of non-toxic products to kill mold and prevent it from coming back. Plus, you’ll get a 100% satisfaction guarantee so you can be sure every last bit of mold is gone. Don’t wait any longer, get Wake County NC Air Duct Mold Removal today and start breathing easier!
Get the best mold removal service for your home with Wake County NC Air Duct Mold Removal! Our safe, non-toxic products effectively remove mold from air ducts, keeping your family safe from dangerous contaminants. Trust us to provide the best mold removal services in the area, so get rid of dangerous mold today with air duct mold removal!
Can I Schedule Chapel Hill NC Air Duct Cleaning That Will Include Inspecting My Home For Mold Pollutants?
Yes, you can get the deep cleaning your home needs! Schedule your Chapel Hill NC Air Duct Cleaning and get a full home inspection for mold and other airborne contaminants. Our team of professional, certified technicians will ensure your air ducts are completely clean, removing any buildup of dirt, dust, allergens, and other contaminants.
Get the deep clean your home needs with Chapel Hill NC Air Duct Cleaning. Our experienced team of certified technicians will inspect your home for mold and contaminants and quickly remove them to keep the air clean and fresh. Schedule with Chapel Hill NC Air Duct Cleaning today and breathe easy knowing you have a healthy environment.
Should I Use Indoor Environmental Systems For Wake County NC Air Duct Mold Removal?
Yes, you should use Indoor Environmental Systems for Wake County NC Air Duct Mold Removal to keep your air clean and safe all year long. Our state-of-the-art mold remediation system is designed to kill airborne mold spores that can be hazardous to your health. With our fast and efficient services, you’ll have a healthier home in no time. Don’t wait any longer, let us help you take control of your home’s air quality today!
Our state-of-the-art technology can quickly and effectively identify, locate and remove all traces of mold from your air ducts. Our team of certified technicians is trained to handle any situation and leave your home clean, healthy, and free of airborne allergens. Get ready to breathe easy with Wake County NC Air Duct Mold Removal service!
- Typically air ducts are internally lined with insulation called duct liner. A dirty duct liner with debris on it is an excellent surface for growing mold when even slightly moist.
- Homes older than 2 years may have extensive air leaks and use duct liner.
- Air leaks in the crawlspace or attic draw in polluted air with mold, pollen, fiberglass, insects, smog, ozone, and radon.
- Toxic mold, allergenic mold, pathogenic mold will all grow in the air ducts so fixing the cause of the moisture that allows it to grow and removing the mold is critical to having good indoor air quality.
Indoor Environmental Systems (IES) cleans both residential and commercial air ducts. IES has the equipment and technical knowledge to clean your air ducts to the National Air Duct Cleaning Associations and Environmental Protection Agency standards. IES takes before and after pictures. Air samples and 24hr monitoring is also available to verify Chapel Hill NC Air Duct Cleaning effectiveness and provide through IAQ assessments.
TO SCHEDULE AN ASSESSMENT OF YOUR AIR DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM, CALL US AT 919-234-9802.
Benefits for Air Duct Cleaning
- Better Efficiency – Average residence saves $5 to $25 per month.
- Increased Comfort – Houses smells better, heats and cools quicker.
- Indoor Air Quality –Reduces dust, pollen, mold, radon, smog, chemicals, and pesticides levels with EcoSmart Carbon Filters.
- Better Health – Those with allergies, asthmas, heart disease, and cancers benefit from good air quality.
- Fresh Air Ventilation – Our patent pending Fresh Air Ventilation System is critical in a modern tight home.
- Carbon sequestering – Our EcoSmartStuff Carbon Furnace Filters remove greenhouse gases, chemicals and allergens.
Solutions for Air Duct Cleaning
We use the Patented Roto-Brush or the Commercial Push and Pull System to clean your air ducts. Next we repair the ductliner with our resurfacing technique, which makes them better then new (no more frayed fibers-of-glass).
- Roto-Brush: is the only patented air duct cleaning system for flex duct; it brushes and vacuums at the same time
- The Roto-Brush has a 30’ long vacuum hose with brush attached at the end
- Push and Pull Method (PAP): requires the air duct system be placed under negative pressure, through the use of specialized, high-powered vacuums.
- PAP: While the vacuum draws air through the system, mechanical agitation devices are inserted into the ducts to dislodge the debris that is adhered to interior surfaces.
- PAP: The debris travels down the ducts to the vacuum, which removes it from the air duct system.
- Resurfacing: we use CleanSeal which is a clean, odorless, non-toxic coating that can be applied throughout the air ducts and will provide a two year warranty of no mold growth!
- When resurfacing of damaged duct liner we use a EPA approved white anti-microbial duct liner repair coating. This coating has a 2 year limited warranty.
Call or Request Service for a FREE CONSULTATION