Local company providing conservation, energy efficiency and healthy living.
- We’ve been in business for 20 years
- Incorporated, Licensed, Insured, and Certified
- Received Angie’s List Honor Roll and Super Service Awards
- We are a Pre-Qualified Contractor for Duke Energy Progress and Advanced Energy
- Life Time Warranties for controlling moisture, mold, radon, & insects
- Experts in building science – better advise you on what services are your best values
- Whole house approach to energy efficiency, air quality, energy generation and self sufficiency
- First to offer radiant barrier crawl spaces with moisture, mold, insect, and energy guarantees
- Exclusive dealers for “CleanSeal” – nontoxic mold remediation coating with lifetime warranty
- Inspect crawl space, air ducts, attic, dryer exhaust, exterior siding, rain water management, and solar potential
- Part of the solution to pollution, climate warming, energy crises, oil dependency, and the production of home grown organic foods
- Two Patent Pending Products for energy efficiency and indoor air quality: Filtered Fresh Air Ventilation System (FFAVS) and the Attic Ladder “Flip” Cover
Indoor Environmental Systems, Inc. (IES) is a local family owned company. We are located in Cary, North Carolina and have been in business since 1992. Our building science services and products enhance your health, comfort, energy savings, and self-sufficiency.
We see great value in making homes “greener”: a “green home” is about “saving a buck, saving a tree, and saving humanity” by conserving energy, improving air quality, comfort, durability, and value in your home.
It’s a smart investment to make your home tight, ventilated, & insulated right!